1. So much for change with President Obama; three of the appointees 'forgot' (wink, wink) to pay taxes. next time I'm voting Green Party... I've had it with both Democrats and Republicans
2. As much as I didn't really want to, I liked Dark Night, but Christian Bale is an ass.
3. Why is it so important for the Holy Father to guard against schism by undoing the excommunication of an obviously anti-semitic bishop, but women who are ordained stay excommunicated, just because they are women?
4. Some of the penalties in the Arizona Pittsburgh game reminded me of an elementary school playground. Highly paid bullies. I've had it with football too.
5. The latest facebook game of listing 25 Random Things about yourself should come with some minor rules such as; 'list anything but your personal hygiene regimens.' I don't want to know.
6. If you want to watch some funny TV get yourself the Vicar of Dibley, the Immaculate Collection. I spent the entire weekend laughing!
7. My son is in the first grade and I'm already having a hard time helping him with his math homework. Why homework in the first grade by the way?
8. They are threatening to raise cigarette taxes in RI. I bet I still won't quit.
9. Never eat chinese take-out for three meals in a row... trust me.